Dive Head First Into Thee Exit band's New Track, "For Real"

Thee Exit Band has unleashed an authentic, honest, relatable, and ear catching jam dubbed "For Real".

The dreamy new project is a single and its biggest strength is the song’s flow, the impeccably smooth and its natural feeling. A fresh new sound ready for you to dedicate it to your better half.

For Real is a gorgeous tribute to a loved one full of utter bliss. 

The guys have never shied away from talking about their feelings as they pen down their tracks. Admitting to have fallen, the guys sing:

Hii ni true love sio bandia

Najua unapenda navyo bombadia

Kifuani ukinikumbatia

You're my baby, my queen yaani malikia

My bebe, my bebe

Rangi ya chotara, nakuwaza 

My bebe, my bebe

Wanataka nifukara

Falling, for real, nimefall in love

For Real maintains its positive sound throughout the whole track, which adds to how enjoyable it is for listeners.

The song's lyrical video and audio track is available on YouTube and you can also stream For Real on any digital streaming platforms there. 

Stream For Real by Thee Exit Band below and do show some love to the trio. Enjoy!

For Real by Thee Exit Band

Comments

  1. To be honest, for real I fell in love with this song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment