Music Review; My City By Legion East


Here is a great love song to add to your playlist presented by Legion East dubbed My City (Kampala).

My City is a tribute to Legion’s lover where he compares the belle to Uganda’s capital city, Kampala. The African-themed music track was premiered on digital platforms and it’s video on YouTube just recently and it has since attracted a load of fans to listen to it. 

Shot by Director Keith Enock, it’s colourful nature and carefree acts from the musician and his muse will have you falling for both the music and the artist. True love songs are the kinds of bangers that have you belting falsetto in the shower, dancing in the kitchen, and accidentally singing out loud in public and My City is no different. 

It has an attractive mixture of English and Luganda that will sooth into you leaving you eager to get more from Legion East. Check out My City (Kampala) by Legion East and do share your views on it. Cheers!

My City By Legion East

Comments