Fresh Vibes From Tanzanian Nezo B

My Last Warrior is a ballad that sees Nezo B describing what it is to inadvertently fall in love with someone (his woman). This year is turning into a banner for the Tanzanian artists after his album release, My Last Warrior. Nezo B has gone ahead to drop a music video from one of the seven-songs album tagged My Last Warrior.
The singer is one of the most exciting millennial voices pushing his way through the music industry. His choice of words is pretty, tagging his girl "his last warrior". He confesses about his parents' knowledge of his affection towards this girl and sings about wanting to take her home. Nezo B sings with a great punch and vigor chopping his smooth voice into something lovely and captivating. Amid the lovesick fodder, there are some lyrical gems notable for there simplicity. For example he sings, "When I call she always picks my phone" , "Baby you're my candlelight". He puts the words so simple and casual and it's just delightful. So don't be left out, hop into the world of Nezo B and let's all enjoy the fresh hit!

Comments